9 Ocak 2011 Pazar

Saying goodbye to child development...

I think that I made a very good decision by choosing this course as an elective because I learned a lot of new things in this lesson which I would probably not be able to learn in any of my other lessons. This course took me all the way back to my childhood and I got a chance to look at my whole life from a whole new perspective.

While writing this blog, I mainly summarized what we have learned in our lessons and I also added some comments and mentioned the things I found interesting. Also by writing this blog, I got used to studying and reviewing what we have learned every week.

Child development is very fun to learn and I think every human being should know about this. So my journey as a psychology student ends here and now I am going back to my boring life as an economics student :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder