31 Ekim 2010 Pazar

The journey begins...

This week was a bit shorter than the others due to bayram so we didn't have class or lecture. But we had to hand in our research topic and article reference. Throughout the week, I thought of changing my topic but then decided on keeping it. So now, I will be writing a paper about the effects moving to a different city has on a child. I thought we were supposed to find 3 articles for this week but later realized that only one was enoguh.



Anyway now I started talking to my parents about my childhood and try to remember things from the time we had that long distance move. I'm really curious about the things that I will find out about my topic and I think that this reserach paper will take me on a very interesting journey.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder