23 Ekim 2010 Cumartesi

What happened this week....

At the beginning of the week, I tried to form a research question for my semester project. I had been thinking about it for a while and decided on the topic of how moving to a different city affects a child's psychology. First, I found some articles related to my topic but then realized that they were not scientific so I researched more and found two new articles. At the end, I decided to use one of them. However we were given one more week for coming up with a research question and finding articles so now I will try to revise mine.



In the class on Thursday, we had a practice quiz which I thought was very helpful. I got to see how I was doing in class and realized that I was doing pretty well. Before taking the course, I had some concerns whether I will have difficulties with it but since I've started studying, I'm not facing any problems.

In the lecture on Friday, we talked about conception, heredity, pregnancy and sexual differentiation. My next entry will focus on these topics.

Probably the most interesting thing I've done this week was attending the conference by Alan Sroufe on Friday. It was a very good opportunity for me to learn more about child development since I'm very new to it. I'm so happy that I attended the conference.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder