10 Ekim 2010 Pazar

Saying hello to child development

Hello everyone, this is my first entry to this blog so I think it will be better if I briefly introduce myself first. I’m a second year economics student in Bilgi. You might be wondering why a student majoring in economics would be writing a blog about child development, so let me clear it for you. Two years ago while getting prepared for the university entrance exams, many people(my friends, teachers, classmates, family members) told me that it would be very good if I study psychology because they thought that it suited me very well. Anyway you can not let others decide what you want to study and I wanted to study economics. Last year when I started studying economics, I realized that it was not the only thing that I wanted my university education to be all about and I wanted to do a bit more. So I said why not do a double major with psychology. I haven’t applied for the program yet but I’m thinking of applying in the second semester of this year but first I wanted to see whether I would like this major or not so I decided to take the Child Development lesson.

Since I don’t have a lot of background information about the things we discuss in class, in this blog I will mainly talk about what we have learned during the lesson and my interpretations(I’ll try to combine what I learned with my own life experiences). Also it would be very helpful if the ones reading my blog can comment on my posts and share their ideas with me.
This is all for now, my next entry will be about our first lesson. I hope you’ll enjoy it!!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder